Date: 19th March 2019
Venue: Ideas Space at AIRC, Cranfield University
Timings: 12.30 for a 1pm start
AGM business, including Elections to the Committee, update on Achievements.
This will be followed by some great presentations by the following:
- Gail Orenstein on Droning in Humanitarian & Conflict Zones
- Simon Weeks, CTO of Aerospace Technology Institute
- Ian Dugmore, CEO of CHIRP,
- James Dunthorne & Rupert Dent on Regulations & Standards
- Professor Iain Gray, Director of Aerospace at Cranfield University, including a tour of facilities
- finishing with a panel discussion featuring Gavin Wishart, Chairman of ARPAS-UK, Brendan Schulman, VP of Policy & Legal Affairs at DJI, and Professor Gray in his capacity as Chairman of the Drone Industry Action Group.
Plus lots of time for networking built in too!
We’re looking forward to seeing you there. Don’t forget to register!
For Members, the registration details have been emailed to you and are available in the FB & LinkedIn Members Groups too.