Becoming a member means joining a widely recognised professional body and trade association dedicated to the fast evolving RPAS industry. ARPAS-UK not only provides its members a wide range of benefits but crucially, acts as a unified voice to provide industry representation to influence regulation and promote safe operational best practice throughout the sector.
ARPAS-UK has seen dramatic growth since its inception, from a membership of less than 50 members in 2013 to the vibrant recognised professional body that it is today.
Membership of the Association is open to:
- Companies that hold PfCOs. The membership level is dependent on the size of your drone team.
- Companies that are NQEs
- Universities and other Educational Establishments
- SME or Large Corporate Companies, eg hardware, software, insurance, public bodies, eg councils
- The Emergency Services (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Students . Proof of student status is required. If no proof has been provided within 14 days, membership will be revoked and no refund given. Student membership is open to any student in University or Further Education. Proof of status is required. No refund will be given if proof is not submitted. This can be in the form of a current Union card or a copy of a course acceptance letter with start date. This level is not open to those already enrolled on or wishing to enrol on NQE training courses to become PfCO holders. Unrestricted access to all areas of the website including the forum and reference library. This level can also be nominated to join the committee. Students can also supply content and feature in the monthly newsletter.
- Recreational Flyers
- Individual, non-operators, in the industry
Only Members legally providing a service will be displayed on the ‘Find a Member’ page.
All membership subscriptions are non-refundable and are for a full 12 month period. By joining, you agree to this.
We now also offer a FREE Subscription to our Newsletter – you will receive our monthly e-newsletter along with alerts and information we feel would be beneficial to you. Please sign up below.
Member Benefits include:
Membership of the recognised UK association for the whole RPAS industry.
- To become part of a community of like-minded organisations sharing a common professional Code of Conduct
- To benefit from ARPAS-UK representation on Government and Regulatory committees which shape future UK strategy
- To have a voice in Government matters: ARPAS-UK co-ordinates and expresses your views and responses on Government regulatory consultation
- To participate in ARPAS-UK events, Working Groups and Trade Show attendance
- Access to our Member Only pages on Social Media
- To have access to discounts and promotions though our partner organisations, including insurance.
- Entry in the ARPAS-UK online members’ directory, per the requirements above.